This page includes information about how the Library is responding COVID-19. If you are looking for COVID-19 health information, please visit our COVID-19 Resources page.
The Library is open. Please check here for updates on Library operations as we navigate the ever-changing COVID-19 situation.
Monday - Friday, 10:00am - 6:30pm, Open Tuesday until 8:00pm beginning June 8
Saturday, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Before visiting the Library, please make note:
- Masks recommended if you have not been vaccinated
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
- Disinfectant wipes are available at computer stations.
- Study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis, with occupancy limits.
- Some meeting rooms are available for booking by small groups only. Please refer to Meeting Rooms for more info.
You can place items on hold by accessing your account on this website or calling the Library at 870-580-0987. No-contact holds pick-up service is still available upon request.
The Bookworms Café at the Library is open for inside dining and following state directives for restaurants.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Library!
Director Kim Crow Sheaner and the entire Library Staff