Your Gift Could Change a Life
Inspiring Imagination | Igniting Interests | Enabling Learning
That's how YOU change lives by giving to the Library.
Support from the Library Foundation is critical to sustaining Library programs and resources and helping the Library answer the ever-changing, information, recreation, and education needs of the people of Baxter County.
Ways to Give
Give an unrestricted gift to the Library. Your support of the Library is crucial to fulfilling our annual funding needs. By making an unrestricted gift to the Library, you show your support of this remarkable community resource. You’ll feel good knowing you helped fund quality programs and services that benefit our entire community.
Ways to Give:
- Online. Online gifts are quick, easy, and secure. You may donate using your credit card, PayPal, Apple Pay, or ACH withdrawals from your bank account using the button above.
- By Mail. Address your gift to the Foundation office.
300 Library Hill Lane
Mountain Home, AR 72653.
- In Person. Drop by the Foundation office at the Library and drop off your gift. We would love to thank you in person.
We would like to offer you the rewarding opportunity to inspire imaginations, ignite interests, and enable learning in future generations of children and adults in our community by making a legacy gift to the Foundation. Your gift will sustain the Library far beyond your lifetime. By making a legacy gift, you recognize the extraordinary value of libraries in our lives and in our community.
There are many ways to leave a legacy gift. Some are as simple as remembering the Library Foundation in your will or trust, donating to name an interior space, or making gifts of stock. Other legacy gifts require some planning to coordinate like charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder/lead trusts, gifts of real property, or life insurance.
While the Foundation is not able to give financial or tax advice, we are here to help. You are welcome to call the Foundation office and we will work with your financial advisors to help you carry out your vision for the future.
How the Foundation benefits from your legacy gift:
- Planning. Legacy gift lets us know that resources are in the pipeline to help fund the future of the Library.
- Grow Investments. Legacy gifts allow the Library Foundation to grow its investments to ensure the Library has adequate funding for the future. Our investments support Library programming, building maintenance, information technology, and staff support.
- Special Projects. Your gift could provide the funding to embark on a special project or purchase equipment/technology that couldn’t otherwise be afforded.
How you benefit from giving a legacy gift:
- Tax Reduction. Gift, estate, and capital gain taxes could be reduced or eliminated with your legacy gift.
- Joy of Giving. There is inherent joy found in giving selflessly. Anyone can find this joy – legacy gifts come in all sizes, not only the wealthy can participate in this type of giving.
- Library Hill Legacy. When you notify us that you plan to honor the Library with a legacy gift, you are recognized with membership in the Library Hill Legacy. Legacy members will receive invitations to exclusive events/programs periodically.
The Foundation invites you to be a part of a special donor group that we call Library Lovers. By giving monthly, you demonstrate a strong commitment to your Library and recognize its need for a steady, predictable stream of income.
Your benefits as a Library Lover:
- Convenience. You don’t have to worry about remembering to go online and donate, or to mail a gift each year.
- Reliability for your Library. The Foundation can better plan for the Library’s needs over time when we know there are monthly gifts pledged. Of course, you can always change, pause or cancel your monthly gift if the need arises.
- Sneak Peeks. As a Library Lover, you will receive exclusive emails throughout the year so you can be the first to learn about upcoming exhibits and events. You will see first-hand the impact your gift is making.
- Special Library Lover water bottle. As a special thank you, the Foundation offers a special Library Lover water bottle; now you can proudly display your support and love of your Library.
It is easy to set up your monthly gift - Just use the button below or contact the Foundation Office for more options. You may also set up your gift in person, by mail, or over the phone. We offer hassle-free cancellation; just contact the Foundation office and we will modify your gift.
We welcome you to support our programming efforts by becoming a program sponsor. Program sponsorship is a fulfilling way to show your support of literacy and the quality Library programming available to our community members.
We rely on you as a program sponsor to help fund current planned programs that enrich the lives of our community members. We show our appreciation of program sponsors by acknowledging them in the marketing of the sponsored program and during the sponsored program when possible.
Click HERE to see available sponsorship opportunities.
Help expand our magazine collection by donating to Adopt a Magazine. You could proudly provide the subscription fee for one or more of the magazines the Library subscribes to.
When you adopt a magazine, a label acknowledging your adoption is placed on the shelf where the adopted magazine is housed. (Gifts may also be designated as anonymous.) Most subscriptions range in price from $15 to $30 per year.
If you would like to adopt a magazine, click HERE for a list of available titles.
Please consider donating money from your IRA. The Library depends on these types of major gifts to supply necessary funds to support Library operations each year.
The IRA Charitable Rollover allows individuals age 70½ and older to make direct transfers totaling up to $100,000 per year to 501(c)3 charities without having to count the transfers as income for federal income tax purposes. Please contact the Foundation office if you plan to donate from your IRA so that we can be on the lookout for the check from your financial institute.
The Baxter County Library is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our EIN # is 73-1567052.