At Baxter County Library, we understand that the job search process is not always an easy task. We have compiled a list of helpful resources that we believe could be beneficial to job seekers.
Places to connect with in Mountain Home:
- Arkansas Workforce Center
- Arkansas Workforce Center assists with resume preparation and job searches.
- Career Pathways
- A program for single parents and married couples to overcome the barriers in obtaining the training and education they desire.
- 870-508-6203 or 870-508-6201
- Helps people to overcome challenges to build skills, find jobs, and grow their careers.
Note: The Information on the resources above was duplicated from the Community Resource Directory 2020. These resources and others can be found here.
Online Job Search Resources:
- Google Job Search
- Google Docs – Free Resume Templates
The Library has several computers available for use during Library hours and offers a variety of technology classes at no cost to Library Cardholders. Classes range anywhere from Intro to Windows 10 to Resume Building.
Additional On-line Resources
- https://www.moneygeek.com/careers/resources/salary-negotiation/ - Salary Negotiation Guide
Databases for Job Seekers
Are you looking for a job? Expert job coaches are available at no cost to you daily from 2:00 - 11:00pm. Use JobNow tools to discover your ideal career path, get professional resume feedback, and prepare for your interview.