Room Fee Schedule
- Library Card required to reserve a room
- Non-profit community organizations whose primary membership includes residents of Baxter County may reserve a meeting room once each month at no charge during normal library hours
- Before or after hours use is $25 per hour in addition to room fees (limit 3 hours).
- Setting up of tables and chairs by Library is $25
- Depending on usage, security and/or cleaning deposit may be required.
- Any damage or cleaning cost may be charged if required
Room (Commercial Use) $
- Knox Community Rooms A +B $100 per 4 Hours
- Knox Community Room A $75 per 4 Hours
- Knox Community Room B $50 per 4 Hours
- Small Conference Room A $30 per 4 Hours
- Small Conference Room B$30 per 4 Hours
- Studio 300 $30 per Hour
- Study Room A $30 per 4 Hours
- Study Room B $30 per 4 Hours
- Study Room C $30 per 4 Hours
- Study Room D$30 per 4 Hours
- Room Setup by the Library $25
- Tech Support (Knox Rooms A, B, A+B or Studio 300 Commercial & non-profit)$50
- Before or After hours (Commercial & Non-profit)$25 per Hour
Library does not book parties. Catering & private parties must be booked through Bookworms Café. Call 870-232-0328 for catering interview. Menu & on-line ordering at www.bookwormscafe.com. Bookworms Café in the library has the first right of refusal for ALL catering brought into the library.
Commercial Use –
- No soliciting or selling products in the library for non-library products.
Commercial & Non-profit
- Must agree to Facility Use Policy. The library reserves the right to relocate meetings to different rooms or cancel scheduled reservations.