Virtual Valentine 2021
You can stay in and stay cozy this upcoming Valentine’s Weekend by joining a Virtual Valentine Date Night benefiting the Baxter County Library Foundation and the Twin Lakes Playhouse.
The virtual performance will take place on Saturday, February 13 at 8:00pm.
Tickets: $200/Date Night Package, $50, Performance Only
Date Night package includes:
- A meal kit for two provided by Bookworms Café at the Library
- Black Angus Ribeye with a Red Wine Balsamic Reduction
- Honey Bourbon Glazed Wild-Caught Norwegian Salmon
- Vegetarian Ratatouille
- Sides include Twice Baked Potato and Arugula Parmesan Salad (Ratatouille comes with Salad only)
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- A voucher for a bottle of sparkling wine from Jack’s Package Store*
- A single long-stemmed rose
- Two stemless champagne flutes
A $50.00 donation will give you access to view the play only.
Businesses and individuals can also choose to sponsor this fundraiser to help support the Baxter County Library Foundation and the Twin Lakes Playhouse. Sponsorships of $300 will receive acknowledgement on the playbill and a Date Night package. Sponsorships of $500 will receive top billing on the playbill, a Date Night package, and recognition during the performance.
RSVP by Friday, February 5 one of the following ways:
- Use the registration form to the right
- Call the Foundation at (870)580-0705
- Email the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Play:
Love Letters is a play by A.R. Gurney that was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for Drama. The play centers on two characters, Melissa Gardner and Andrew Makepeace Ladd III, who sit side by side and read the notes, letters, and cards – while discussing their hopes and ambitions, dreams and disappointments, victories and defeats – that have passed between them throughout their lives.
*Must be 21 to participate